5 дек. 2009 г.

The Big Bang Theory 2x03

The Barbarian Sublimation

Season 2, Episode 3


* Leonard: You want to catch me up?
   Sheldon: Well, let's see, uh, she attempted to open her apartment with her car key because her face is overly midwestern, um... She hasn't had sex in six months... And she ate a fly.
   Leonard: Seriously? Six months?


* Sheldon: Leonard, you have to do something about Penny. She is interfering with my sleep. She's interfering with my work. And if I had another significant aspect of my life, I'm sure she'd be interfering with that, too.
   Leonard: Why should I do something? You're the one who introduced her to online gaming.
   Sheldon: Yes, but you're the one who said hello to her when she moved in. If you'd simply restrained yourself, none of this would be happening.


* Leonard: Why don't you just tell her to leave you alone?
   Sheldon: I did, I told her, I texted her, I sent out a very emphatic twitter. I even changed my facebook status to "Sheldon Cooper wishes Penny would leave him alone." I don't know what else to do.



* Sheldon: Would you prefer to wait in our apartment?
   Penny: No, Sheldon, I'd rather sit on this freezing-cold floor sobbing like a three-year-old.
   Sheldon: All right, then.
   Penny: For heaven's sake!
   Sheldon: Just when I think I've gotten the hang of sarcasm.


* Sheldon: Make yourself comfortable. Not there.


* Sheldon: Sheldor back online. AFK.
   Penny: What's "AFK"?
   Sheldon: AFK. Away from keyboard.
   Penny: Oh, I see.
   Sheldon: What does that stand for?
   Penny: Oh, I see.
   Sheldon: Yes, but what does it stand for?


* Penny: Oh, my god! A treasure chest! I'm rich!
   Sheldon: Level three, and she thinks she's rich.
   Leonard: What a newb.


* Leonard: Well, what am I supposed to do?
   Sheldon: I don't know, but if you don't figure something out, I warn you, I shall become very difficult to live with.
   Leonard: You mean up until now we've been experiencing the happy, fun-time Sheldon?
   Sheldon: Yes.
   Leonard: I'll go talk to her.



--- Словарик:
hang — (разг.) общий смысл, значение; суть


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

1 комментарий:

  1. Ржачно! Всем смотреть этот сериал! Настоятельно советую!

    ОтветитьУдалить