17 дек. 2009 г.

House M.D. 4x06

Whatever It Takes

Season 4, Episode 6


* Dr. Samira Terzi: This is Dr. Sidney Curtis from the Mayo Clinic.
   Dr. Curtis: Dr. House.
   House: Curtis on Immunology, Sidney Curtis?
   Dr. Curtis: You've read it?
   House: Nope, but it is keeping my piano level.


* 'Big Love' Cole: What would House do right now?
   Thirteen: Pop a pill, insult us and trick the patient.


* House: Did Oswald really have sex with Marilyn Monroe?

* House: Hey! Something I've always wanted to know. That poison lipstick that Ginger used to kiss Gilligan, why didn't that kill her?


* Dr. Samira Terzi: Do you think acting like an idiot and talking about sex works on girls?
   House: Well, if it didn't, the human race would have died out long ago.





* Dr. Curtis: He's deathly ill. Why would he lie about drinking?
   House: Guilt over killing a man would make anyone hit the sauce.
   Patient: We don't kill people.
   House: Right. You just lie to your friends and family, establish false identities, trick people into betraying their country. He'd never cover up his drinking. He's too honest.


* House: There's a lot you could learn at my fellowship. A few new procedures I could teach you. Course, we'd need a nurse to prep.
   Samira Terzi: I know how to kill a man with my thumb.
   House: Actually, I was just trying to make another euphemism for sex.
   Samira Terzi: So was I.


* Foreman: I've gotten everything wrong.
   Cameron: I don't believe it. You're not... Gonna get everything right. But you're never gonna get everything wrong.


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий