2 дек. 2009 г.

Heroes 4x12

Chapter Eleven 'The Fifth Stage'

Heroes Season 4, Episode 12


* Lauren: I asked you out. Seems only fair I pick you up. Are you uncomfortable with that?
   Noah: No, no, no, not at all. It's just... It's been a long time since I've dated. You know, I kind of, uh, skipped right over the sexual revolution...
   Lauren: Who said anything about sex?


* Peter: I'll just take away everything that's you... until Nathan is the only one left.
   Sylar: I would love to see you try.


* Lauren: What's the plan here?
   Noah: Shoot them all and hope for the best.



   * Nathan: I'm tired, Pete.
~ So we're, Nathan. So we're.
   Peter: Yeah, I know.
   Nathan: No, I mean I'm tired. I've been trying to get out, fight my way, and I don't think I can do it anymore. I don't think I can hang on.
~ So we're, Nathan. So we're.


* Nathan 2 Peter: Fight the good fight.

Heroes Season 4 Nathan Petrelli suicide
~ Buy, Nathan. We miss you a bit.


А остальными heroes мы еще увидимся в начале следующего года. Герои обещают вернуться 4/1/10.


На Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий