9 дек. 2009 г.

My Name Is Earl 2x05

Van Hickey

Season 2, Episode 5


* Earl: Sometimes great things just happen by accident, like the way peanut butter and chocolate came together...


* Earl: All right, guys, remember, when one of us stops playing, we all stop playing 'cause that means the song's over. When one of us starts playing, that means the next song's starting.


* Earl: If there's a top-ten list of topics a man never wants to discuss with another man, I bet "Sorry I slept with your mom" ranks number two. Right after "Sorry I slept with your dad."



* Darnell: All right. Let's get ready to tear the roof off this mother. Not really, though. Please, stay off the roof. Phish Tahko!


* Ralph: Tom, the way you sang tonight, buddy, I'm definitely coming to your funeral.


* Earl: Did I do it? Is it over? Did I consummate my marriage?
   Darnell: No, but you did try to consummate that barstool. I just left you two alone. See you, Earl.
   Earl: See you, Earl.


* Earl: The funny thing about being in a band is no matter how young and good-looking the bass player is, chicks always dig the lead singer.


--- Словарик:
consummate — осуществить брачные отношения


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий