18 дек. 2009 г.

My Name Is Earl 2x07

Mailbox

Season 2, Episode 7


* Randy: Hey, Joy, can you help me?
   Joy: Only thing that'll help your worthless-never-achieve-anything-in-your-waste-of-a-breath life is if somebody drowned you in a river. ... I'm just giving you a hard time, sweetie.


* Earl: Look, buddy, don't worry about Wendy. It's not like she's gonna fall in love overnight. Love takes time.
   Darnell: I disagree, Earl. When I fall for someone, it happens in an instant.


* Catalina: You can't do this to me, Earl. You can't screw up my only chance to cross something off your list and get a good feeling. I need this in my life. I scrub toilets all day and at night. I dance for drunk losers who flick nickels at my ass. I'm going crazy. I need to feel good about something before I kill someone again.
   Earl: What?
   Randy: You said you were gonna kill someone.
   Catalina: It's a figure of speech. "I'm gonna kill someone."
   Earl: Yeah, but you, uh... you said "again."
   Randy: You did. You said "kill someone again."



* Earl: Things were getting hard to read. But when Wendy came by to use the pool, everything became a lot clearer. Anytime a girl almost pulls her arms out of their sockets instead of asking a guy to help with the lotion, well... they're just friends.


* Earl: I knew I should've told the truth, but well, sometimes that's hard to do, especially when you have a teeny bit of someone else's tongue in your mouth.


* Darnell 2 Joy: If I tell you my secret now, I could lose everything again,
and this time I do care. Because I love you. I can't start my life over without you. Don't you understand? I can't tell you the truth because I love you too much, stupid!



+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий