27 июл. 2023 г.

Who's There?

The Walking Dead: Dead City 1×2


Negan: Just a ball of fun hangin' out with you, ain't it?

Negan: All right. I may be a little bit rusty, but I'm pretty sure that translates into hell freakin' no.

Negan: The thing is I um... I really thought I was helping him.
Maggie: It takes a monster to make one, I guess.
Negan: No. No. You see, I was only a monster when I absolutely had to be. When I had to put on a show to protect my people. Anyway, the... The Croat, he had a way of, um... Reading people. And then toying with them. And pulling them apart.

Negan: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Everybody just take one second and unbunch their undies, all right?

Negan: Now, where the hell was I? Oh. Right. Knock, knock! Who's there? Butter. Butter who? Well, you butter get out your umbrellas 'cause it is about to goddamn rain. Now, I don't know if any of you have checked tonight's forecast, but if I see even one mole hair on one of your ugly ass faces, it won't be just a rainstorm. Hell, it won't be a thunderstorm. It'll be a goddamn hurricane!

Amaia: So you wanna get to the psycho... That we can help you with. You know, if you're looking to die.

The Croat: Don't worry. You're safe now.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий