15 июл. 2023 г.

Shareholder Meeting

The Office 6×11


Phyllis Lapin: Not again.
Dwight Schrute: Bow down before Recyclops!
Jim Halpert: Five years ago corporate said we had to start a recycling program for Earth Day, so Dwight took the lead on that, and introduced us to a very close friend of his named Recyclops.
Dwight Schrute: Happy Earth Day, everyone! I'm Recyclops.

Pam Beesly: The thing I like most about Recyclops is that he's creating a different world for our child.
Jim Halpert: Hmm.
Pam Beesly: A world where you truly can be anything you want.
Jim Halpert: God bless you, Recyclops, and your cold robot heart.

Oscar Martinez: The long-term problem is bad investments that they need to dump. And the short-term problem is the company has no cash and there's nowhere to get it.
Michael Scott: Okay, Oscar. I don't need the whole enchilada, just bullet points.
Oscar Martinez: Those are the bullet points.
Michael Scott: Well, could you condense it, please?
Oscar Martinez: That's as simple as I can make it.

Michael Scott: Bunch of boobs! Hate to break it to you, Oscar, but some of us like boobs.
Dwight Schrute: Calves. Calves all the way.

Oscar Martinez: The Dunder Mifflin stock symbol is DMI. Do you know what that stands for? Dummies, Morons and Idiots, because that's what you'd have to be to own it. And as one of those idiots, I believe the board owes me answers.

Oscar Martinez: Just want to take this stupid board of directors by their necks. This is so simple.
Andy Bernard: Yeah.
Oscar Martinez: Idiots!
Andy Bernard: Well, you should do that. Get in line.
Oscar Martinez: Oh, what a great idea, and lose my job. No, thank you.
Andy Bernard: Look, do you want to be able to tell your grandkids you stood up for yourself during America's biggest financial crisis?
Dwight Schrute: How is he going to have grandkids?

Jim Halpert: Hey, Phyllis, are you just getting back from lunch now?
Phyllis Lapin: Mmm. Bob took me to Capello's. We got a little tipsy.
Jim Halpert: Okay. Shouldn't be telling me that stuff, and also shouldn't be taking two-hour lunches without telling me.
Phyllis Lapin: Oh, it's okay. Michael doesn't really care about these things.
Jim Halpert: I care about them. And I'm just as much of a boss as Michael... What's so funny? I'm a co-manager.
Stanley Hudson: That doesn't make you a boss.

Jim Halpert: Who here believes that I have as much power as Michael?...
Pam Beesly: I forgot I have to support him, no matter what. Close one.

Jim Halpert: I've got to make an example out of him. Should I just fire him?
Pam Beesly: Can you actually fire people?
Jim Halpert: To be honest, I don't know. But maybe I could just yell at him in front of people.
Pam Beesly: Well, I can't really imagine you yelling at anyone.
Jim Halpert: Oh, I yell. You've heard me yell.
Pam Beesly: Okay. I've heard you exclaim. Like the time you said, "Hey, look, we parked over here!"

Jim Halpert: Hey, Ryan, how's it going?
Ryan Howard: Here's the thing. I've tried it, like, five different ways in my head and... I'm such a perfectionist that I'd kind of rather not do it at all than do a crappy version.

Michael Scott: Tell them what you told me. This is genius. Tell them about the cash flow and the dumping of properties and... This is all good. It's all good stuff. Lay it on them.
Oscar Martinez: .... I feel, as does Mr. Scott, that we are in the best of hands, capable hands.

Michael Scott: Well... That was a waste of a text.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий