9 июл. 2023 г.

Kholop (2019) (Son of a Rich)

Psychologist: What stage of despair are you in? The last one?

Grisha: Stop pretending! Who are you, ha? What are you playing here? Where are your smartphones? Why is everything so... weird? Where are airplanes, cars, internet? 21st century, Trump! Russia is governed by... Come on, let's say it together. Vladimir...
Lyuba: Alexander Nikolaich...
Grisha: Which Alexander Nikolaich?
Lyuba: Grisha, you can make any weird things, but don't disrespect our tsar-father.
Proshka: And the century is currently 19. 1860, you know it yourself.
Grisha: Which 1860?
Lyuba: 1860th from the birth of Christ.
Grisha: A.
Proshka: Grish? Why are you silent? Say something.
Grisha: Do you have dry pants for me?

Grisha: In general, here I can get used to everything. To the food, to these burdocks. Even walk without panties. There is only one thing I really miss. So horribly. I am just suffering, imagine it, see it in my dreams.
Proshka: A. Woman?
Grisha: Internet.

Anastasia: Tell me, why do you have everything connected with death, with violence? Or a violent death?
Lyova: Why not? When you fry eggs, you break the eggs.
Anastasia: Don't tell me about your eggs!

Pasha: It turns out that I was even lucky that I was transported to the 19th century. Mowed the grass, chopped wood, cleaned up the horses, and that's it, I'm free.

Aglaya Dmitrievna: What is this, lambada?
Lyuba: Yeah.
Aglaya Dmitrievna: Right now, we really got into the past.

Dmitry Alekseich: Eat, Grigory. Eat and think. If you agree I'll give you a watermelon.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий