16 июл. 2023 г.

That's Why They Call It a Missile

Avenue 5 (2×8)


Iris Kimura: Assert your leadership, and don't take questions.
Herman Judd: All right, every... everyone, I'm the leader now, so if you need anything at all, ask Iris!
Iris Kimura: She has nothing for you!

Herman Judd: If this is indeed the dead zone, then I knew that already, and wanted to be with you, the proletariat, at the end. You're welcome.
Iris Kimura: That's a beautiful sentiment.
Herman Judd: And it's true!
Iris Kimura: You didn't need to add that. That creates doubt that wasn't there.

Billie McEvoy: Focus, focus, focus. I'm gonna keep saying "focus" until you focus.

Mia: Okay, Doug, support her head! Support her head, raise her bilingual, and never let her date a drummer!
Doug: Should I write this down?

Doug: Does anyone know how to breastfeed?
Mads: Yes, me! I am this child's biological father and I'm ready. Love will accomplish what science hasn't.
Doug: How did this just get worse?

Frank Kelly: You can't hunker from a missile, Karen. My whole life is flashing before my eyes, honey. Kindergarten, I excelled. Middle school, harder. Puberty was like a bungee jump without a rope. And now...

Frank Kelly: Ooh. Cleaning vinegar. You soak one inch of cloth, honey, it becomes semi-edible tofu!

Herman Judd: Hello? Uh, my name is Herman Twam Judd, and I am a very highly influential figure. Type my name into any search engine. Uh, please ignore the smear campaigns.

Ryan Clark: Elena wants to marry us. We're going to be hus-boths.

Matt Spencer: That seems so sad. Someone on their deathbed, marrying three people on their deathbeds, in a giant deathbed factory.

Matt Spencer: Dearly beloved slash condemned, uh, we're gathered here today to celebrate the joyous slash heartbreaking union of you three people as you commit to spending the rest of your harrowingly short lives together.

Matt Spencer: Do you, Potential Spouse One, take Potential Spouse Two as your lawfully wedded spouse?
Ryan Clark: Not massively clear, but yes, I do.

Matt Spencer: And since you are a throuple, do you, Potential Spouse Three, take Confirmed Spouses One and Two as your lawfully wedded spouses?

Ryan Clark: She... she didn't say her vows.
Charles: Does that mean just us are married?
Ryan Clark: Oh... tits!

Ryan Clark: Spike Martin. Godspeed, old friend.

Billie McEvoy: No! No, no, no, Spike. You grow a spine, Spike, and you throw that spine at the fucking missile!

Ryan Clark: If idiocy was an orthodox church, you'd be an archdeacon! You'd be Pope Herman the Fuck!

Billie McEvoy: Spike, please! I'm gonna need some more information.
Spike Martin: Here's all the info you need. Fuck this, I'm not doing it.
Iris Kimura: No. Spike, you have to do it. There's a baby in here!
Spike Martin: I say this with... with lots of love.

Mads: That's why they call it a missile! Because it misses!

Herman Judd: Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know, I saved us. You're welcome. It was nothing.

Ryan Clark: So in addition to destroying almost all the lithium in the galaxy, there's a good chance I'm married to Karen Kelly. Bit of golf?
Billie McEvoy: The golf course is actually on the other side...
Ryan Clark: Of the ship, yeah.
Billie McEvoy: It's on the other side, yeah.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий