26 июл. 2023 г.

Mazey Day

Black Mirror 6×4


Nathan: So, you know I don't like to judge other people's lifestyle choices. But I have really delicate sinuses. And when you fry garlic and ginger, it just makes the whole apartment a little acrid?
Bo: Yeah, sure, I'll, um... Yeah, I'll open the window, Nathan.

Bo: Hey, I'll take a skinny vanilla latte.

Clay: That's what you ought to call that, "pecan perfection." I mean, the chicken was perfection. The chicken was perfect. It is so easy to screw up chicken. Not many people know this. They think, "Oh, well, you just drop it in the deep fryer." No. It's not about frying chicken. You're gonna sauté it, bake it... But it's gotta be done, you know... Because you undercook it, and, you know, people die.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий