5 июл. 2023 г.

Intoxicating Clarity

Avenue 5 (2×6)


Iris Kimura: Uh, and you have coffee with the ship's imam at 10. Then the cleaning crew want to gift you with some new pillows.
Ryan Clark: Excellent. My memory foam ones have developed dementia.

Herman Judd: Fuck you, Supreme Commander.
Billie McEvoy: Fly true, Supreme Commander.

Billie McEvoy: How did we end up with him in charge twice?
Herman Judd: Tell me about it.

Rav Mulcair: I hate to be the bearer of bad news...
Ryan Clark: And I hate hearing it. Feels like there's a solution in there somewhere.

Matt Spencer: ...we've got ammo. We've got camo. We are ready to go... Blammo!
Mads: Oh, what is this intoxicating clarity?

Karen Kelly: Tap your cuddler's head if you want your cuddle to end early. Otherwise, just surrender like a calf in the butcher's embrace.

Spike Martin: All good out there? I mean, considering how bad it is?
Rav Mulcair: Let's just say the mood on the ship is uh, pre-post-apocalyptic.

Ryan Clark: Billie, understand that for me, will you?

Herman Judd: I'm gonna leave because I choose to clear the room. Not because you literally just said the words.

Ryan Clark: Well, this... this is wonderful, seeing you all clumped together like wet sugar. It reminds us that... that togetherness is way forwardness.

Elena: My king.
Ryan Clark: My queen.
Charles: Plus one.
Ryan Clark: Yes, yes, hadn't forgotten about you, Charles. What are you, actually?
Charles: Uh, partner's partner. So that's... "quartner"?

Dawn Djopi: Djopi Downer for you. TV favorite Zara is now too dead to play her dead sister. Let's all miss her.

Ryan Clark: Oh, Matt, I am beyond sorry. Well, I'm not beyond sorry. I'm still in sorry. But... the far end of it, I'm...

Ryan Clark: See, this is how it goes with autocracies. It starts out, and it's all caviar and wiping your ass on a swan's neck, and then pretty soon, you're perforating dissidents.

Karen Kelly: Oh, okay, no. Just, no. If you can't talk British, just stay silent. Like the people they subjugated.

Ryan Clark: Look, everyone, can we just smile and laugh? This is a party! We're gonna have fun, even if it kills us.

Ryan Clark: Can't believe everyone's scared of me.
Iris Kimura: Congratulations. Feels good, right?

Rav Mulcair: Thank you, Captain Buzzkill.
Matt Spencer: I'm portraying Ryan in his truest form. Carrying all of our sins while dressed like a weekend gigolo.
Rav Mulcair: Well, like the Bible, you're upsetting a lot of people, so just dial it down. Tonally.

Billie McEvoy: Lucas, Lucas, why don't we just pretend he doesn't exist. One of my favorite hobbies, actually.

Ryan Clark: What? What just happened?
Iris Kimura: I believe the old industry term is a "reverse Soprano." They're all definitely dead.

Iris Kimura: What's the plan?
Ryan Clark: The plan is we have to control the panic.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий