18 июл. 2023 г.

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (2022)


Puss in Boots: Hey, you want to see something cool?

Doctor: Please. This is serious.
Puss in Boots: What is it?
Doctor: Puss in Boots, how do I say this?... You died.

Puss in Boots: I laugh at death... And anyway, I am a cat. I have nine lives.
Doctor: And how many times have you died already?
Puss in Boots: Uh... I don't know. I never counted. I am not really a math guy, you know?

Doctor: ... That makes eight, Puss. You are down to your last life. My prescription: no more adventures for you. You need to retire.

The Big Bad Wolf: Hey. I never do this, but can I get your autograph? Been following you for a long time. Sign right there.

The Big Bad Wolf: Everyone thinks they'll be the one to defeat me, but no one's escaped me yet.

Puss in Boots: I am no longer worthy. I'm sorry.

Puss in Boots: We are gathered here today to say goodbye to Puss in Boots. There are no words to express such a loss. Thank you... But it would be a crime not to try.

Mama Luna: I bet you never even had a name. But you know what, I have thought of something perfect. I shall call you... Pickles!

Mama Luna: This is a person potty, Pickles. That's your potty...
Puss in Boots: So this is where dignity goes to die.

Perrito: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. You're a talking cat?
Puss in Boots: I'm a talking cat.
Perrito: Let's talk.
Puss in Boots: I'd rather eat.
Perrito: Oh, not a problem. We can eat and talk at the same time.

Kitty Softpaws: What is this? Are you a pirate now?
Puss in Boots: Shh.
Kitty Softpaws: It's like a possum crawled on your face and died.
Puss in Boots: Shh!
Kitty Softpaws: Of shame.
Puss in Boots: Please, mock me quietly.

Kitty Softpaws: What's your deal, anyway? You run with the Chihuahua Gang?
Perrito: I don't think so.
Kitty Softpaws: I don't believe you.
Perrito: That's okay. As long as you believe in yourself.
Kitty Softpaws: Wha... Is he deranged?
Puss in Boots: Yep.

Puss in Boots: Come on, Kitty. You've got to trust me...
Perrito: Wait. Wh-Wh-What's... What's going on with his eyes?
Kitty Softpaws: Oh, they're getting bigger.
Puss in Boots: Oh, Kitty!...
Perrito: You got to trust him. Look at those eyes.
Kitty Softpaws: Really? You call that cute?...
Perrito: Oh, look at her! Those eyes are even bigger than yours. Do whatever she wants, Puss... Wait a second. So poofy! No. With the paws? Come on! With the hat? It's all so cute! Cuteness overload!

Puss in Boots: It says we must go through the Valley of Incineration over Undertaker Ridge, through the Cave of Lost Souls?
Kitty Softpaws: Really? Let me take a look... What? Swamp of Infinite Sorrows? Mountains of Misery? The Abyss of Eternal Loneliness? There's something wrong with this map.
Puss in Boots: I guess there is a different terrible path for everyone.

Perrito: Oh, mine says... We skip through the Pocket Full of Posies. Then drift down the River of Relaxation. That sounds fun.
Kitty Softpaws: No fair.
Puss in Boots: Why does he get the good one?
Perrito: Wander the Fields of Quick and Easy Solutions, and arrive at the star. Oh, wow! That sounds wonderful.

Perrito: Watch. Don't rush through it. Take your time and really appreciate what's right in front of you.
Kitty Softpaws: Ugh. His path is so corny.
Puss in Boots: And cheesy.
Kitty Softpaws: And lame.
Puss in Boots: And weird, like him.

Perrito: My story? Oh. It's actually a very funny story. Back when I was a pup, me and my littermates lived with a family. A family full of pranksters who liked to play hide-and-seek, and I was always it. Pick on the little guy, am I right? They tried putting me in a packing crate, a dumpster. No matter how hard they tried, I'd always find them. So, one day, they get creative and they put me in a sock with a rock in it. And then throw me in a river. I gnawed a hole in the sock, and I swam to the surface. Never found them or my littermates. So I guess I'm still it.
Kitty Softpaws: Wow. That is the saddest funny story I've ever heard.
Perrito: Well, joke's on them. That sock they put me in, I grew into it. So, I got a great story and a free sweater out of it. Win-win.

Jack Horner: What do you think, bug? Do I wait for the cats to steal the map and then kill them, or do I just kill everybody all at once?
Ethical Bug: You know, I'm starting to think you don't appreciate the value of a life.
Jack Horner: What? No! I mean, I love these guys. Flex the glutes. I need a solid surface.
There's good in all people. There's good in all people...

Ethical Bug: You know, Jack, maybe we need to dig a little deeper. T-Tell me about your childhood.
Jack Horner: You know, I never had much as a kid. Just loving parents and stability and a mansion and a thriving baked goods enterprise for me to inherit. Useless crap like that.

Puss in Boots: Okay, you take the window, I'll take the chimney.
Perrito: What do I take?
Puss in Boots: Oh, you take it easy, Perrito.

Puss in Boots: You are no bounty hunter. You are...
The Big Bad Wolf: Death. And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or in any other fancy way. I'm Death, straight up.

The Big Bad Wolf: Live your life, Puss in Boots. Live it well.

The Big Bad Wolf: You know we will meet again, right?
Puss in Boots: Sí. Hasta la muerte.

Kitty Softpaws: I hate to say it, but should we make a wish?
Puss in Boots: Kitty, one life spent with you is all that I could wish for.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий