19 июл. 2023 г.

Scott's Tots

The Office 6×12


Erin: What's "Scott's Tots"?
Stanley Hudson: Has it really been 10 years?
Pam Beesly: Michael, why did you promise that?
Michael Scott: To change lives.
Pam Beesly: No. Michael, why would you promise that?

Michael Scott: I just... I fell in love with these kids, and I didn't want to see them fall victim to the system. So... I made them a promise. I told them that if they graduated from high school, I would pay for their college education.

Michael Scott: I have made some empty promises in my life, but hands down, that was the most generous.

Michael Scott: No! I'm not a bad-news person. I bring good news, like when I promised those kids I'd pay for college.

Michael Scott: Thank you. Wow. I am never going to forget today. Not a chance. I don't think I could ever give back to you what you have given me today.

Michael Scott: Who here's done something stupid in their lives? Like skipped out on study hall or mix up the difference between A gym and B gym, that sort of thing? Show of hands... Anybody? Yes, a bunch of you. Okay. Well, me, too. I've done something stupid, which I would like to share.

Michael Scott: All right. I came here today because I promised you tuition, and tuition is very valuable. But you know what's invaluable? Is intuition. You know what that is? That is the ability to know when something is about to happen. Does anybody out there have intuition? Know what's gonna happen next? Nobody? Okay. You're gonna make me say it.

Michael Scott: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Mikela: You lied to us!
Michael Scott: Yep. I lied to myself, too. I'm not a millionaire. I thought I would be by the time I was 30, but I wasn't even close, and then I thought maybe by the time I was 40, but by 40 I had less money than when I was 30. Maybe by my 50s, I don't know.

Michael Scott: I wanted to pay for your education. I really did. It was my dream. Some people have evil dreams, some people have selfish dreams, or wet dreams. My dream was in the right place.

Creed Bratton: Guys, I'm starting to think Pam's not even pregnant.

Michael Scott: That's a lot of zeroes...

Michael Scott: Fifteen lives. I destroyed 15 young lives today.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий