16 июл. 2023 г.

Unconfirmed Reports

The Wire 5×2


Marlo Stanfield: The crown ain't worth much if the nigger wearin' it always gettin' his shit took, and Joe oughta know that.

State Sen. R. Clayton 'Clay' Davis: Doesn't this seem a little thin to you, running for governor two years into a four-year term?
Chief of Staff Michael Steintorf: Everything's thin. The whole world shines shit and calls it gold.

Avon Barksdale: So send my sister a hundred large, and the next time you come to Jessup, it won't be my grill talkin' at you. My word on that.
Marlo Stanfield: A hundred large, huh?
Avon Barksdale: So what's up, man? What's up with you otherwise, you know?
Marlo Stanfield: The game is the game.
Avon Barksdale: Always.

FBI Spec. Agent Terrance 'Fitz' Fitzhugh: You got a pattern?
Det. Lester Freamon: A good one. Two or three weeks with some good FBI cameras and wires, maybe a half-dozen agents...
FBI Spec. Agent Terrance 'Fitz' Fitzhugh: Like we tell you boys when the case broke, we aren't much into ghetto drug shit anymore. Most of our guys are counter-terror and political stuff.

Det. Lester Freamon: Guy leaves two dozen bodies scattered all over the city, no one gives a fuck.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: It's because who he dropped.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: True that.
Det. Lester Freamon: You can go a long way in this country killing black folk. Young males especially. Misdemeanor homicides. If Marlo was killing white women...
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: White children.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Tourists. One white ex-cheerleader tourist missing in Aruba.
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Trouble is, this ain't Aruba, bitch.
Det. Lester Freamon: You think that if 300 white people were killed in this city every year, they wouldn't send the 82nd Airborne? Negro, please. There's got to be some way to make them turn on the faucet...
Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Come on, Jimmy. You're the smartest boy in the room. You come up with something in this broke-ass city.

Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Why you think we sitting here?
Michael Lee: See who home and who not... who on the block, police and whatnot.
Chris Partlow: That's right. You don't ever want to be the last man to a party. You feel me? That's why I show up to a job an hour before. Sometimes two. I don't want nobody settin' up on me while I'm settin' up on them.
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Mm. 'Cause there ain't no good thing about motherfuckin' surprises in this line of work.

Marlo Stanfield: 'Sup, Boris?... You know who I am? I'm that rich uncle been putting all that money in your canteen account.
Sergei 'Serge' Malatov: In my country, I was in jail four years. In my country, this is not prison. This is nothing. I don't need money. I don't need fucking canteen. I don't need you.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: I'm going. I don't want a part of this.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий