29 июл. 2023 г.

Rough Diamonds 1×3

Noah Wolfson: Good evening, Mr. Fogel. We're here to pay what we owe you.
David Fogel: And what's this?
Noah Wolfson: It's all there...
David Fogel: And who gave it to you?
Adina Glazer: Our client has paid us.
David Fogel: I won't accept this.
Noah Wolfson: Why not?
David Fogel: You've been away for a bit, but let me explain, it's not the '90s. There are rules now.

Ezra Wolfson: You see, first we have to say a bracha, a blessing. Listen. Blessed are you, our God, king of the universe who brings forth bread from the earth.
Tommy McCabe: Amen.
Ezra Wolfson: Omein.
Tommy McCabe: Omein.

Herman: But... Why be in a big hurry?
Gila Wolfson: Yeah, I'm not sure. Um... Ever since it happened, it's been just such a mess. I wanted to just find a way to be in control, I think.
Herman: I wanted the same thing. But I realize we got none at all. Hashem alone controls our lives.

Marie: I see them walk by every day. They've got their bikes and scooters and they're wearing their nice clothes.
Noah Wolfson: That was me.
Marie: Tough to imagine you like that.
Noah Wolfson: Tough to forget.

Marie: I mean, it's fascinating.
Noah Wolfson: What?
Marie: Yeah, those people. I go to work, I see them every day, and I... I'm still a bit lost as to who they are.
Noah Wolfson: We all are.

Eli Wolfson: Noah? He's barely a brother to me. He's hardly one of the family. And he's not a member of the company. He hasn't been here for 15 years.

Jo Smets: It's still a crime, whether you knew it or not. But you're in luck, Mr. Wolfson. I'm not interested in Wolfson Diamonds, only in the Albanian mafia.

Noah Wolfson: How are you feeling, Tateh?
Ezra Wolfson: Baruch Hashem... I definitely had better days. But this too shall pass. Your brother and sister have let us all down.
Noah Wolfson: I'm sure they had good reasons.
Ezra Wolfson: I... I thought that I had paved the way for the two of them. Showed them the right path. But I failed. I failed. I fear in the end, I've just... I failed them all, all of my children.

Noah Wolfson: I'm gonna be here helping. I'm gonna see to everything. You'll see, Tateh. Ezra Wolfson: You? You don't even know who you are. You abandoned your family, you abandoned God. And what did you find in its place? Huh? Nothing but nothing. You float around like a leaf, aimless. Such a man cannot lead. He only brings about turmoil. Destruction.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий