2 июл. 2023 г.

It's a Man, Man, Man, Man World

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 5×2


Midge: Okay, so, I thought I'd picked out the perfect first day outfit for Gordon Ford. I mean, I spent hours thinking about it, sorting through multiple color combinations, but around 5:00 this morning, something struck me.
Susie: Was it a blunt object?

Susie: So, to review, you called me at four-fucking-fifty-fucking-six in the morning, after hours of thought and excessive consideration about color combinations, because you suddenly realized that this job would involve sitting?

George Toledano: I know it's disappointing, gang, but ours is not to reason why, ours is but to write new jokes or die.

Gabe: Abe, you okay?
Abe: I've got a question, and be honest because I don't know all the intricacies of New York theater customs...
Gabe: Okay.
Abe: Is this sexual?...
Gabe: So many thoughts running through my mind right now, Abe.

Abe: I don't get it. It was lunch.
Gabe: So?
Abe: Nothing sexual happens before 7:00 in the evening, 6:30 at the earliest. Never at 1:42 in the afternoon on a Monday.
Gabe: I am learning a lot about you today...

Rose: Abe. What is this?
Abe: A fondly intentioned sexualized gesture.
Rose: Oh... Well, it is past 7:00. Am I supposed to do something in return?
Abe: I think it's optional.
Rose: Okay.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий