12 июл. 2023 г.

The Pirate Queen

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 5×5


Rose: Abe, are we losing Zelda?
Abe: "Never having to work another day" is pretty cut-and-dry. We're work.
Rose: We're not just work, we're family!
Abe: This is how she tells us?
Rose: And what did he mean, "without burden"? Have we been a burden to Zelda all these years?

Rose: Apparently our Zelda thinks we're a burden, that includes you.
Midge: What? No, it doesn't.
Abe: Most of her day is spent taking care of your children.
Midge: Yes, she loves them. They're like family.
Abe: Are you sure about that?
Midge: My children are not the burden. He was talking about you guys.
Abe: Either way, you're losing your childcare.
Midge: ... Oh.

Abe: Excuse me, guys, Father Piotr, but is it too late to make an objection?

Abe: Excuse me, guys, Father Piotr, but is it too late to make an objection?
Rose: Well, not an objection, per se.
Abe: A r-request for clarification, really. I'm just wondering, when you say the bride will "finally enjoy" her life, uh, when exactly will she start enjoying it? Are we thinking end of the year? Through the summer?

Zelda: You just find the dirty spot on the carpet, and you push forward, then you pull back. You push forward, then pull back.
Rose: For how long?
Zelda: Till the dirt is gone.
Rose: How will I know?
Abe: Rose, stop monopolizing her. Now, Zelda, can you please explain the exact mechanicals of the suction function?
Zelda: No!
Abe: And what do we do when it's full... buy a new one?
Zelda: You empty it, Mr. Weissman.

Dinah: So, what now?
Susie: Mm. We wait. Then we throw up. And then we wait.

Midge: Well... I was arrested by the coast guard.
Susie: They can arrest people? Are we free anywhere in this country?

Midge: Since the guy's wallet was in his jacket and there was money in his wallet and on a boat, money is considered treasure... I technically committed an act of piracy.
Susie: Fuck me. You're a pirate?

James Howard: Susie, can I ask you one question?
Susie: Shoot.
James Howard: What are you gonna wear when I take you to the Oscars?
Susie: Oh, I'll be ready for you.

Midge: If I'm sleeping with you, when I get on the show... I'll never really know if I got on because I deserved it or if I got on because I'm sleeping with you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий