25 июл. 2023 г.

Guy Ritchie's The Covenant (2023)

Master Sergeant John Kinley: Well, Akhmed, this unit specializes in finding Taliban munitions and explosive sites. Basically, we get into trouble. Sadly... we lost our last interpreter.
Ahmed: Understood. And it's "Ahmed", sir.
Master Sergeant John Kinley: Oh. Yeah. Well, it's "Sergeant", not "sir".

Colonel Vokes: Look, you've been tasked with finding IED factories. You can get creative in finding them, yeah? Do it your way.
Master Sergeant John Kinley: I don't think you'll like my way.
Colonel Vokes: I don't think it's important whether I like it or not, especially if I don't know about it. I really enjoyed not having this conversation.

Master Sergeant John Kinley: You're out of your bounds, Ahmed. You're here to translate.
Ahmed: Actually, I'm here to interpret.

Master Sergeant John Kinley: Ahmed, you stay here. We don't need a translator for this.

Master Sergeant John Kinley: I'm lying in this bed. I kiss my children before they go to school. And he's hiding in a hole somewhere. A hole he can never get out of. A hole that we put him in. And that wasn't the deal.

Master Sergeant John Kinley: The deal was that we offered his family sanctuary. Then we tied a noose around his neck and we kicked the stool out from under him. I should be in that hole.

Master Sergeant John Kinley: You think he blessed you? Well, he fuckin' cursed me. I am a man who gets no rest.

Master Sergeant John Kinley: We both know how this is gonna end. I am gonna have to get him out myself.

Master Sergeant John Kinley: There is a hook in me. One that you cannot see. But it is there. And you think I have a choice? There is no fuckin' choice. I am going to get that man and his family out of the position that we put him in. And of that, I have no doubt.

Ali: Do you know what John means in my country?... My dear. My love.

Ahmed: I like your outfit.
Master Sergeant John Kinley: And I like what you've done with your hair.

Eddie Parker: You know, if you'd have told me that you were John Kinley, and he's the Ahmed, you'd have got this whole thing on me, pal.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий