18 апр. 2022 г.

The One with the Soap Opera Party

Friends 9×20


Monica: Twenty bucks says they're married within the month.

Charlie: Let's ditch him.
Ross: What?!
Charlie: While he's still in the bathroom. I am begging you.
Ross: Okay. Okay, fine, but I just have one question for you. When we exit, should we walk or run... or prance or stroll...?
Charlie: Stop it! Stop it! He talks slow, but he might pee fast.

Monica: You're not sick.
Rachel: What? Yes, I am!
Monica: Okay, then why are you all dressed up?
Rachel: When you're sick, you do whatever you can to make yourself feel better.

Bitter Woman on Stage: Chapter 1: My First Period...

Rachel: Why? What's wrong with these guys?
Joey: Well, nothing major. It's just that, you know, they're not really good enough for you... and you deserve the best.
Rachel: Joey, you're so sweet.
Joey: It's true, but it doesn't matter. I already know who you're going home with.
Rachel: Who?
Joey: Me.
Rachel: What? Really?!
Joey: Yeah, because we live together..... It's a joke! It's a joke.
Rachel: Right! That's funny! I get it!

Monica: Oh, my God. Honey, I am so, so, so, so sorry.
Chandler: You should be. You missed the most powerful three hours in the history of the theater.
Monica: You really liked it?
Chandler: Oh, yeah. I mean, at first I hated it. But why wouldn't I? Because as a man, I've been trained not to listen! But after Chapter 16: Fat, Single and Ready to Mingle... I was uplifted.
Monica: Oh, really?
Chandler: Oh, yeah. I had no idea the amazing journey you go through as a woman. Tell me... Tell me about your first period.

Ross: I'm smarter than him!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий