27 апр. 2022 г.

The One After Joey and Rachel Kiss

Friends 10×1


Joey: I can't believe I'm kissing you.
Rachel: Ha, ha.
Joey: I'm kissing Rachel!
Rachel: Ha, ha. I know. I'm her. Ha, ha.

Monica: Wow! Wait a minute. Ross and Charlie. Joey and Rachel. Phoebe and Mike. We're the only ones leaving with the person we came with!
Chandler: That's not true. I came with Monica, I'm leaving with Weird Al.

Ross: Hey, what are you guys doing?
Phoebe: Oh, we're just... We're sad to go, so we're just saying goodbye to the hotel. I love you... Paradise Hotel Golf Resort and Spa.
Monica: ... Yeah. We had a great time, thank you.
Chandler: ... Bye.

Joey: Have you guys been...?
Monica: Shh! This is the listening side of the wall.

Joey: So, I'm gonna... I'm gonna take off. Although...
Rachel: I like "although."

Ross: Why? Why do bad things happen to good people?

Phoebe: Susie... Can I call you Susie?
Precious: My name is Precious.
Phoebe: I can't say that. Um, Susie, I'm gonna be straight with you--


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий