9 апр. 2022 г.

Every Version of You

This Is Us 6×10


Rebecca: Do you even know what you're gonna do when you get there?
Randall: I haven't got it all mapped out, Mom, but throwing Deja over my shoulder and zip-tying her to the backseat has come to mind.

Randall: If I do this thing, I'll win, Mom. If I run, I'll win. And if I win, I can't even imagine where this thing will end.
Rebecca: I can. I can see it very clearly.

Randall: That's the thing about first loves, man. They form you and can stay with you for the rest of your life.
Malik: Yeah...
Randall: You know, these things have a way of coming back around, Malik, if they're meant to be. A person can walk out the door and that's the end, but sometimes, the door reopens.

Randall: .... Oh, and I may end up being president one day. So... I really can't get arrested.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий