16 апр. 2022 г.

The One with the Lottery

Friends 9×18


Ross: Seriously, you guys, I can't believe you're gonna spend $250 on the lottery. I mean, that's such a bunch of boo-hockey.
Chandler: .... I'll ask. "Boo-hockey"?
Ross: Oh, we think Emma's about to start talking... so we're trying to be careful about what words we use in front of her. So get ready to hear a lot of, uh, boo-hockey... gosh darn it and brother pucker.

Phoebe: Okay. Good. You guys were so scared. There is no way I was gonna dump this... Aah! I think I broke your bowl.

Announcer: ... And here we go. The Powerball is seven.
Monica: All right, check your numbers! Make me rich.

Steve: Chandler, hi. I'm sure you've heard we filled the three positions. We felt that with your maturity and experience... you wouldn't be happy being someone's assistant.
Chandler: I'd love to be somebody's assistant! Answering phones... getting coffee, I live for that stuff. And I'm not too mature. Farts, boobies, butt cracks!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий