12 апр. 2022 г.

Escape from New York

Resident Alien 2×7


Harry Vanderspeigle: Well, I took some LSD on my tongue. And now I'm surrounded by horrible creatures. I just saw an alien take off its head, and there was a human inside! Do I have a human inside of me? How many licks does it take to get to the human?

Harry Vanderspeigle: Humans are gross. But... they have each other.

Harry Vanderspeigle: ...I will die without having a conversation in my beautiful language. I will be forced to talk to myself. %&*)(&(&*%$#^%(*&&*$
Asta Twelvetrees: I'd tell you to keep it down, but we're in New York. Weird is normal here, so...

Asta Twelvetrees: What. The hell. Is that?
Violinda Darvell: It's our baby.

D'Arcy Bloom: Maybe he changed his mind. You know, I change my mind all the time. Like, earlier, I was sure I was gonna have only one beer, and now I'm thinking I might have six.

Ellen: He's trying to fire you. ....
Dr. Smallwood: Is this true?
Mayor Ben Hawthorne: It's not... not true.
Dr. Smallwood: You're a sweet boy for not wanting to tell me that. You're not sweet at all. It even looked like you enjoyed it.
Ellen: I didn't... not enjoy it.

Ellen: Dr. Vanderspeigle is our only real candidate. Good doctor but not much to look at. He's a Patience six, which is a Denver four, which is a California one.
Mayor Ben Hawthorne: Not sure if any of that's legal to say.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий