29 апр. 2022 г.

As They Made Us (2022)

Dr. Ashkenazi: Mrs. Frey, you need to consider hiring a full-time caregiver. You're going to end up hurting yourself.
Barbara: We need a fourth opinion.

Abigail Frey: So listen, so many things to say, my dad's dying. I mean, everybody is dying, but some quicker than others. And my mom is not. I mean, can I petition for a new mom?

Nathan: His wreckage was tangible. Hers was so insidious and disturbing.

Abigail: I just, I don't know how to tackle that one yet. But I've got to fix it. I said I'd fix it.
Jay: Well, I kind of fix for a living. And I can tell you this, things will keep breaking.

Barbara: If it were my last birthday on Earth, I would eat this cake.

Eugene: I worry about her.
Abigail: Why is that?
Eugene: That she won't be okay, that she'll miss me. I never meant that I could do anything without her. And now I'm gonna die without her. All I want is to be with her forever.
Abigail: Do you ever tell her that?
Eugene: Oh, I couldn't tell her that...
Abigail: You just did.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий