4 апр. 2022 г.

Consequence

Boss 2×8


Mayor Tom Kane: Behind you... The door.

Mayor Tom Kane: The food chain. Each layer of the hierarchy struggles, toils, exists, only to be consumed by a dominant species. Sound familiar? Grass, bugs, birds, snakes, and so on. One feeding the next, all the way up to the commanding predatory creatures. That is the order of things.

Ben Zajac: The puppet is cutting his strings. If I win, I win on my own. If I lose, so be it.

Mayor Tom Kane: The budget vote is tomorrow. Great men have compromised in times of trial and emerged the stronger. I intend to be among them.

Mayor Tom Kane: In times of desperation, we must sometimes sacrifice our darlings.

Mona Fredricks: What do we do?
Mayor Tom Kane: I don't know.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий