7 апр. 2022 г.

Sluga naroda #1.4

Servant of the People 1×4


Maria Goloborodko: Okay, so, you have salad, burger patties and a thermos with Borscht. Bring the containers back.
Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko, president of Ukraine: No need. I can eat downtown.
Maria Goloborodko: Downtown? It's expensive!
Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko, president of Ukraine: Okay. Is that all?
Maria Goloborodko: No, wait a second. Most importantly...
Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko, president of Ukraine: What's the pin for?
Maria Goloborodko: The pin? To ward off the opposition. They all give you the evil eye. They won't jinx you.

Sergei Pavlovich: I want to count personally. Every ballot!
Yuriy Ivanovich Chuiko: But why recount your 3%?
Sergei Pavlovich: Three and a half.
Yuriy Ivanovich Chuiko: He has 60%.
Sergei Pavlovich: That's an error.
Yuriy Ivanovich Chuiko: But how could 60% be an error?
Sergei Pavlovich: It's the nation that erred. I'll give them a second chance. Let them vote again, Yura. Text message votes will save me, Yura. Text message votes, Yura!

Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko: Don't worry, Arkadiy Grigorevich. I'll maintain your high standards. After all, the success of any enterprise rests on three pillars. Hard work, honesty and fairness.
Arkadiy Grigorevich: Who said that one?
Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko: Vasyl Holoborodko.
Arkadiy Grigorevich: Yes... Who's that?
Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko: It's not important.

Sergei Pavlovich: I bet one million, that boy won't last one month in the job. "Hard work and honesty". I almost died laughing!

Vasiliy Petrovich Goloborodko, president of Ukraine: Why are you giving me that look? You don't like me?
Bella Rudolfovna: You're my fifth president...


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий