11 апр. 2022 г.

Acts of God

The Walking Dead 11×16


Eugene: Just so you know... you are the most remarkable human I have ever met in my heretofore uneventful life.

Max: I just can't stop thinking about what happens after we do this. This place pushes on people to keep things the same. I just worry they'll keep pushing till we all break.

Maggie: Hershel... Everything I've done... And everything I still do... is so that we have choices.

Negan: He doesn't exactly trust me, you know?
Maggie: But I'm starting to.

Maggie: Whatever else happens, and whatever else has happened, I will never forget that.
Negan: Wow... You have big balls, Maggie Rhee. I got you. And I got your boy.

Max: It's okay. That's fine. Always clumsy after one too many afternoon coffees, you know?
Sebastian: Yeah, it's, uh... poor man's drug. Caffeine.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий