23 апр. 2022 г.

The One with the Donor

Friends 9×22


Rachel: Pheebs, I'm taking Charlie shopping. Come and I'll help you find something.
Phoebe: That'd be great!
Joey: Oh, isn't that nice? The three of you, trying on slutty lingerie together...
Rachel: That's not what we're gonna do.
Joey: Why'd you ruin it? Who was I hurting?

Chandler: So Zack's pretty nice, huh?
Monica: Yeah, I guess.
Chandler: So how would you like to have a baby that's half yours and half his?

Phoebe: I'm Rachel. It's so annoying when I put Emma on the phone to talk with my friends.
Rachel: What?!
Phoebe: Well, some things are just hard to say to your face.

Chandler: What do you think? I want his genes for my kid. Those eyes, those cheekbones.
Monica: Okay, there's enthusiastic, and there's just plain gay.

Chandler: I'm the husband. I'm supposed to bring the sperm.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий