17 апр. 2022 г.

The One with Rachel's Dream

Friends 9×19


Joey: God, you're beautiful... Why are we fighting this? You know you want it to happen as much as I do... I want you... I need you... Let me make love to you.
Rachel: I don't wanna stand in the way of, uh, true love or anything... but I think a cantaloupe might hurt less.

Monica: What are you doing here?
Phoebe: You said you had customers lined up in the street, so I'm here to entertain.
Monica: Great.
Phoebe: Yeah, it really has been great too. They must have seen me play before... because they requested a bunch of my songs. Yeah, "You Suck"... and, um, "Shut Up and Go Home."

Chandler: God, I feel so alive. I love being in the country! Also, got these great salt and pepper shakers... from the restaurant.
Ross: That's not cool.
Chandler: Dude, none of this is cool.
Ross: Look, Chandler, you have to find the line between stealing... and taking what the hotel owes you. For example: a hair dryer, no, no, no. But shampoos and conditioners, yes, yes, yes. Now, the salt shaker is off limits. Ah. But the salt...
Chandler: I wish I'd thought this through. I think I get what you mean, though. Like, the lamp is the hotel's... but the bulbs... Oh, you already got that.
Ross: Not my first time in a hotel, my friend.

Phoebe: My songs aren't good enough for your restaurant?
Monica: I didn't say they weren't good enough.
Phoebe: Then what's wrong with them? What, they don't go with your tiny portions of pretentious food?
Monica: Tiny portions?!
Phoebe: Yeah, well, um, "Excuse me. I ordered the smoked salmon appetizer, but I can't see it. I can't see it!"
Monica: Phoebe, it's not about quantity.
Phoebe: Well, it's not about quality.
Monica: Oh, really? You wanna talk about quality? Have you ever heard of a "key"? It's what some people sing in.
Phoebe: Well, at least all my songs don't taste like garlic. Yeah, there are other ingredients, Monica.

Monica: It's just you. I thought someone was swinging a bag of cats against the wall.
Phoebe: You'd better get back in that kitchen. The garlic's not gonna overuse itself.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий