26 янв. 2017 г.

You're the Best or You F'ing Suck

Mozart in the Jungle 3×10


& Rodrigo: Oh, man. What did I do?

& Lizzie: I’m a club owner, I’m like Rick from Casablanca. I’m like... I’m like Jabba the Hutt.

& Hailey: Is that a Loree Royal?
Arlen Lee: Yeah. Meet Oboe Wan Kenobi.

& Thomas: It just reminded me of where I grew up. We used to take the piss out of each other constantly. We were monstrous to each other. I think that’s the way we showed affection.

& Rodrigo: Well, there’s was this guy, you know, who plays really well. A little better.
    Hailey: He, like, played with more blood? Just, like, blood everywhere? Bleeds all over the place?


& Rodrigo: Hai Lai, I want to offer you a job.
    Hailey: You need an assistant?

& Hailey: Have we met before?
    Nannerl: I’m Maria Anna. But my friends call me Nannerl.
    Hailey: Nannerl, like... like Mozart’s sister?
    Nannerl: How many Nannerls are there out there?

& Nannerl: Listen, Fraulein Rutledge, it’s time to get your schiesse together. Don’t make the same mistake I did.
    Hailey: What was that?
    Nannerl: I gave up.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий