23 янв. 2017 г.

San Junipero

Black Mirror 3×4


& Yorkie: I... I said I’m not much of a dancer.
    Kelly: No shit. Like a frightened horse on a frozen lake back there. I’m kidding... Half kidding.

& Kelly: What would you like to do? That you’ve never done?
    Yorkie: Oh... So many things.

& Kelly: San Junipero is a party town. All up for grabs...

& Kelly: Time’s nearly up.
    Yorkie: Then let’s lie here.

& Wes: Hey. Try a different time. Here in ’80, the ’90s, 2002 one time... She’s worth the shot, right?


& Kelly: Whatever you are can’t scare me.

& Kelly: Uploaded to the cloud, sounds like heaven.

& Kelly: Forty-nine years... I was with him for 49 years! You can’t begin to imagine. You can’t know... the bond, the commitment, the boredom, the yearning, the laughter, the love of it. The fucking love. You just cannot know! Everything we sacrificed... The years I gave him. The years he gave me...

& Kelly: I guess I’m ready.
    Nurse: For what?
    Kelly: For the rest of it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий