4 янв. 2017 г.

The Boar

Grace and Frankie 2×7


& Grace: How do you break something you don’t even use?

& Sol: I didn’t know what to do, so I started reciting this poem I referenced in my vows.
    Frankie: Oh, good Lord, no.
    Sol: «The varietals of orchids are as varied as the varietals of my love...»

& Grace: You think one night of betrayal is bad? Try 20 years of, what, two to three betrayals a week...


& Sol: Well, what do you have?
    Grace: Well, I was thinking something like, «How’s it going, Phil?»
    Sol: Snore.
    Grace: I have to write something. It’s been four minutes. I don’t want to be rude.

& Sol: Write «How’s it going?» but drop the second «G.» That way, it sounds sexy and casual.
    Grace: «How’s it goin’?» «How’s it goin’?» I think it needs the «G.»

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий