6 янв. 2017 г.

The Anchor

Grace and Frankie 2×8


& Frankie: All those years, I thought you were stuck-up and boring as shit. But it turns out you were stuck-up and interesting as shit.
    Grace: Thanks.

& Frankie: I can’t be a party to palm oil! Is it in all your products?
    Brianna: No... palm oil is in every product. It’s in the shampoo you use, it’s in the Cheez-Its you’re never not eating. I bet I could open up your purse right now and find three things that have palm oil in them.
    Frankie: The joke’s on you. I can’t find my purse.
    Brianna: The joke is absolutely on me.


& Frankie: What would Frances Mengela say? She wouldn’t even recognize me. She used to bare her breasts at the Republican National Convention, she would throw stink bombs at the Republican National Convention. And now I’ve turned into a... an orangutan-genocide profiteer.
    Grace: No, you mean a profiteer of orangutan genocide. ’Cause... the way you said it... it sounds like you’re a morally bankrupt orangutan.
    Frankie: Not the time, Grace. I can’t lube a vagina with one hand and smack an orangutan with the other.

& Grace: I don’t want to talk about it.
    Frankie: I don’t want to talk about my day, either.
    Grace: Well, I think the person with blood all over their arms is gonna have to say something.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий