15 янв. 2017 г.

Be My Guest

Elementary 5×11


& Watson: ...You said you’d do whatever it takes.
    Shinwell: Yeah, well, I didn’t expect you’d have me reading up on micro-expressions, and conjugating verbs in Spanish.

& Watson: Is that peanut butter and jelly and smooth jazz? I thought you were down here trying to find Decker’s accomplice.
    Holmes: I am.
    Watson: Well, then isn’t it time to turn up the thrash metal, dangle from gravity boots, or, I don’t know, maybe... snack on the world’s stinkiest cheese to shock the senses?
    Holmes: Trying something even more radical this evening: boredom. Might be just the change of pace that’s required. Never attempted that before: a breakthrough fueled by ennui and masochism.


& Watson: ...if there’s one thing I learned as a sober companion, that good advice is just advice. He doesn’t want to listen, there’s nothing I can do.

& Shinwell: Guy I was buying from got squirrelly, kept touching his face. Then I remembered something you told me last week about, uh...
    Watson: Haptics.
    Shinwell: Right. I knew he was lying about something, I could tell.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий