8 янв. 2017 г.

Now I Will Sing

Mozart in the Jungle 3×5


& Hailey: Yeah, she’s singing in her imagination. Maybe you should go wish her tanta merda.
    Beppi: Wish her luck? She will kill me. Well, here we are!.. The super team! Ciao.

& Hailey: She said that you said that you were in love with her.
    Rodrigo: I think... Mm. I might have said something that actually sort of means that. Yeah. I told her that I love her, but... Yeah. Several times.
    Hailey: Okay. Were you lying?
    Rodrigo: No, I wasn’t lying. Of course not. I never lie when I say those things. I mean, in the moment, I mean it. And then there’s another moment. Okay? And then... And then I’m... I’m just a whirl of contradictions, Hai Lai.

& Alessandra: Do not come near me!.. Now I will sing.


& Hailey: You still want me to be your dresser, right?

& Union Bob: I used to dress up as Lord Byron and smoke opium in college.
    Dee Dee: No shit.
    Union Bob: Yeah, I was you before you were you, Dee Dee.

& Union Bob: The heck with him. If he’d rather be over there in Venice conducting one of the most beautiful women in the world instead of on the picket lines here with us, that’s... his loss.

& Thomas: I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.

& Rodrigo: Thank you for the haircut.
    Alessandra: It’s just the beginning.
    Rodrigo: Hmm. Hm. Ah.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий