25 янв. 2017 г.

Snow Ball

Modern Family 8×9


& Phil: Actually, I was looking forward to it. Maybe meet some of these so-called cheerleaders. Watch their faces when I tell them we could kewpie a scorpion into a cradle catch and then pop up into a split extension... Most of that stuff’s illegal now.

& Claire: Gloria?
    Gloria: My phone English no so good.


& Phil: How about ice cream?
    Jay: Too cold.
    Phil: Coffee?
    Jay: Too late.
    Phil: Oh, wait a minute. I’m such an idiot. I forgot about the Clint Eastwood retrospective followed by the scotch tasting where famous athletes from the ’70s tell stories about how life used to be in Youngstown.
    Jay: Really?
    Phil: No! It doesn’t exist. What you want does not exist.

& Jay: I just wanted to read my book...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий