7 янв. 2017 г.

Avventura Romantica

Mozart in the Jungle 3×4


& Beppi: What did you do? Huh? You made love to her. After I told you no fornicata, please, no fornicata, and you did fornicate, didn’t you?
    Rodrigo: Who uses that word anymore? Nobody. Right? Nobody.

& Rodrigo: And si. Si, andiamo fornicato, but it was beautiful. It was mature, it was eccentric, it was athletic, it was artistic! You should have seen it, it was incredible.

& Beppi: I’m her husband... For two weeks 15 years ago.

& Rodrigo: No. Compañeros, I’m... I’m in a little bit of a... of a situation right now. So I have to be absent for a few minutes, okay? But... I leave you in the capable hands of my associate, Hai Lai Rutledge... Okay, she’s very good. Come, come, Hai Lai. She’s very good. She plays with the blood. She knows what I want. Ciao.

& Hailey: The piu animato to bar 129...
    Rodrigo: Ah, yeah, 129, okay. Just... You can do this, Hai Lai, everything is in my score, okay? Just try to make it, like, as French as possible, like trying to pretend to be Spanish, okay?
    Hailey: A French person...
    Rodrigo: A French person trying to be Spanish.


& Rodrigo: Wanker? What’s a wanker?
    Thomas: You know perfectly well what a bloody wanker is, you bloody wanker.

& Gloria: You have to come back. The family is dying!
    Rodrigo: If there is no music, there is no family. The family’s broken, the spell is broken!

& Mozart: If this concert doesn’t happen, none of the guys are gonna trust you to conduct their work.
    Rodrigo: Which guys?
    Mozart: You know.
    Rodrigo: Like, you mean, «the guys»?
    Mozart: We all talk...
    Rodrigo: Mierda!

& Winslow: Wait. Wait a minute. Are you two a thing?
    — No! Yes. No. No.
    Thomas: Yes.
    Gloria: No, no, what you’re seeing is a perfectly healthy professional relationship.
    Thomas: Sure. We’re fucking. Have been for months.

& Thomas: Yes, well, I feel that I’m, uh, bridging the gap between the classical music, Beethoven, Mozart, and all those great masters, with— uh, robots... Oh, uh, I see, that’s the end of it, is it?

& Thomas: Martians, if you’re listening, go fuck yourself! Yeeha!

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий