11 янв. 2017 г.

Deepwater Horizon

& Felicia: Buy gas to go to work to buy gas to go back to work. To buy more gas to get to work...

& Felicia: Babe, the only time you start worrying about a Marine is when he stops bitching.
    Mike: Don’t use my lines against me.
    Felicia: I’m using your line against you.
    Mike: Don’t use my lines.
    Felicia: I just did.

& Jimmy Harrell: You sent the testing team home before they could do their job, maybe give y’all some news y’all didn’t wanna hear. What would it have cost you to run that test, huh? 125 grand? You’re a $180 billion company and you’re cheap.
    Vidrine: That’s why we a $186 billion company. We worry about those bills.


& Jason Anderson: Drill line and the kill line should be exactly the same. They should be all lined up.
    Vidrine: We already agreed that there’s something wrong with the drill line. So why do you keep comin’ back to it?
    Jason Anderson: I don’t know. Good oil field practice?

& Mike: Hey, what color’s the Mustang?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий