18 янв. 2017 г.

Crowned Clown, Downtown Brown

Elementary 5×12


& Holmes: This is, in fact, my third murdered clown... But that’s a career spanning more than 20 years, so... I’m hardly an expert.

& Holmes: ...scary clowns are quite in at the moment. They’ve been observed lurking around towns and cities all across the country. It’s a phenomenon as strange as it is stupid.

& River: Obviously, we haven’t been dealing with one clown the last two weeks. We’ve been dealing with two.
    Holmes: Yeah, at least two. You never know with clowns.

& River: Have you guys ever heard of prankvertising?
    Capt. Gregson: Prankver-what?


& Holmes: I rented it! It’s help putting me in the mindset of someone who’d want to kill a clown!
    Watson: Ugh. I could see how it could drive someone to murder.

& Holmes: The attack was thwarted, Watson. Don’t let your lizard brain run away with you.

& Special Agent David Breslin: But this is not a developing country!
    Holmes: Compared to England, America’s a pimply teenager.

& Holmes: Well, one of the reasons I chose to live in New York, as opposed to other American cities, was the quality of its water. The taste and odor, unmatched.

& Holmes: Bring back some water from the precinct, would you? I’m not gonna make any tea using that.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий