26 янв. 2017 г.

Hated in the Nation

Black Mirror 3×6


& DCI Parke: This is Blue. She’s my shadow.

& DCI Parke: These things are almost always either drink, drugs or domestic. It is how it is.

& TDC Blue Colson: These things absorb who we are. They know everything about us.

& DCI Parke: That Internet stuff drifts off like weather. It’s half hate. They don’t mean it. The hate in a marriage, that’s in 3D. That’s had work put into it. That’s sincere.


& Liza Bahar: I didn’t do anything!
    DCI Parke: Start a thread about it.

& DCI Parke: Jesus, I didn’t expect to find myself living in the future, but here I fucking well am.

& DCI Parke: Are you Batman?
    Shaun Li: They only just rolled them out. This’ll turn every red light between here and there to green.
    DCI Parke: Fuck me. If this is the NCA life, I should apply for a transfer.

& Shaun Li: Lunatic with production values, that’s the worst kind.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий