11 янв. 2017 г.

The Goodbyes

Grace and Frankie 2×9


& Frankie: For the love of God, just tell us! Do you have a gambling debt? Is someone gonna break your feet?
    Coyote: No, no, no. It’s nothing like that.
    Nwabudike: No one’s gay. No one’s on drugs....
    Coyote: ...I contacted my birth mother.

& Nwabudike: You must be a cauldron of emotions. You want to walk us through the first five?
    Frankie: I’m fine, honey.
    Coyote: Dad, how do you feel?
    Sol: Well, let me check in..... Nope, never mind, that was scary.


& Grace: I can’t keep seeing him.
    Frankie: I’m so sorry. But at least you know you’re doing the right thing...
    Grace: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Always doing the right thing. Little Miss Perfect. Never got a B, never forgot a Thank You note. Fuck me!

& Frankie: I am cool.
    Coyote: Really? Because first you stepped on her foot, and then you threw Tabasco at her face, and now you killed Jesus.
    Frankie: Jesus was an accident!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий