3 янв. 2017 г.

Hardcore Henry

& Estelle: You don’t remember me at all, do you, Henry? My name is Estelle. You and I were... we still are... husband and wife.

& Jimmy: You’re a fucking rabbit in the headlights, aren’t you?

& Jimmy: 3 years I’ve been waiting for this moment and I get Charlie fucking Chaplin!

& Jimmy: Sometimes it’s easier just to say yes.

& Akan: How sweet. If I took this moment and put it in a cup of tea, I wouldn’t need sugar.

& Akan: Each year, 100,000 baseball bats are sold in Russia and, at most, 50 baseballs. Gives you an idea of a great Russian pastime.


& Jimmy: Thank you, Henry. Fuck you, too, but mostly thanks.

& Jimmy: If you can hear them, but you can’t shoot them, you can probably grenade them. Drop an egg down there, laddie.

& Akan: I would like to pretend you understand the part you played. You didn’t make history, Henry. You helped end it.

& Akan: You... little... pussy.
    Henry’s Father: That’s what my old man called me. It’s like it was my name. And I proved him right by killing all the wrong people. I love you, Henry, and I’ll never call you anything but your name, but you gotta decide... are you gonna lay there, swallow that blood in your mouth? Or are you gonna stand up, spit it out... and go spill theirs?

& Jimmy: Hello, Henry. Well, if you’re hearing this, there’s one more thing I need you to do...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий