21 янв. 2017 г.

Stewardess Interruptus

Lucifer 2×11


& Lucifer: I’m afraid this flight’s grounded.

& Trixie: So if you weren’t working, was it, like, a date? With flowers and candles and songs about naked stuff?

& Lucifer: New visitors policy. Hot women turning up unannounced are no longer welcome.

& All: The best night of my life.

& Dan: Well, look, man, the good news is... none of them has motive to be the killer.


& Lucifer: The last thing I need is a step-Dan.
    Dan: ... You say some really weird things, man.

& Mazikeen: ...how do you deal with it?
    Linda: I just realize that self-worth comes from within. You can’t rely on others to validate you.

& Charlotte: Italian beans... This «espresso» concoction is my favorite thing about humanity so far. Well, besides sex, but—

& Mazikeen: ... Because I’m awesome. Because I take risks for my friends and I don’t need your thanks.
    Chloe: ... Am I supposed to be thanking you for something?
    Mazikeen: No. Because self-worth comes from within, bitches.

& Lucifer: Well, you’re special and I’m... I’m not worth it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий