24 янв. 2017 г.

The Romance Recalibration

The Big Bang Theory 10×13


& Penny: Pink wine and pizza bagels? It’s like eighth grade all over again! I am so lucky to have you.

& Penny: You always know what not to say.

& Leonard: You know, it’s easy to take each other for granted and I never want to do that to you, because your love, it’s like a river. It’s peaceful and deep. Your soul is, it’s like a secret that I never could keep.
    Penny: You did not just quote an NSYNC song.
    Leonard: I quoted your favorite NSYNC song.

& Leonard: Damn. I burped so hard, I died in my game.

& Penny: You’ve been married for a while. Is it normal for the husband to kind of completely stop giving a crap?

& Raj: Didn’t think you could turn the theme from Walking Dead.


& Sheldon: If you do that, I’ll win in eight moves... I’ll win in five moves... I’ll win in one move.
    Leonard: Oh, no. Good game.

& Sheldon: Amy is free. She had a harp lesson on Saturday, but it got canceled... Boy, when you take an interest in people, you really uncork a geyser of nonsense.

& Howard: MIT’s motto is «Mind and hand,» which just so happens was also my motto as a lonely teenager.

& Sheldon: Well, what can we do to cheer you up?.. You want to play Jenga? Or, uh, Ticket to Ride? Hearthstone? I— what would you be the happiest losing at?

& Sheldon: It’s like when I first encountered the Pythagorean Theorem. You know, I was blown away that the square of the hypotenuse was the sum of the squares of the opposite sides. Yeah, but now I’m just like «eh.»

& Amy: It’s there on purpose. It’s refreshing.
    Sheldon: Interesting. The world’s most boring liquid and the world’s most boring vegetable. But you put ’em together, and bleh.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий