16 янв. 2017 г.

Fair Game

Homeland 6×1


& Carrie: Let me go.
    Quinn: Let me go... I’m going.

& Saul: Well... the problem is not so much destroying ISIS, Madame President, as it is...
    Elizabeth Keane: Madame President-elect. It’s a mouthful, I know.
    Saul: Madame President-elect.

& Elizabeth Keane: Why not? If the war isn’t winnable, what are we still doing there?
    Saul: ... Containing the enemy, for one thing.
    Dar Adal: Preventing them from... turning the region into a base for attacking us here at home.
    Elizabeth Keane: Or maybe it’s time to recognize that not every problem in the Middle East deserves a military solution...

& Dar Adal: It’s not just that her ideas are naive and dangerous. It’s that she didn’t exactly campaign on them. I’m not sure the American people are getting what they bargained for.


& Sekou: There’s two sides to every story... know that.

& Dar Adal: Walk with me, would you? I spend three-quarters of my life sitting on my ass.

& Dar Adal: It may be worse than we thought.
    Adama: Worse for Israel?
    Dar Adal: Yes, for Israel! Of course for Israel! I meant operationally for both of us.

& Adama: What’s the time factor?
    Dar Adal: We have very little. Eight weeks, at the most. After the inauguration... I expect our hands are gonna be tied.
    Adama: Well, we better get a move on, then.

& Carrie: Since when is engaging in religious and political debate online a punishable offense? ... What if he’s just honestly opposed to U. S. foreign policy in Muslim countries, like I am, more and more?
    Special Agent Conlin: Do you keep photos of dead American soldiers on your laptop? Or provide links to sites where you can watch the latest suicide bomber?..

& Carrie: And, Quinn?.. Take a shower.

& Dar Adal: No Saul?.. It’s probably for the best.

--
On the IMDb

Σ So, this is a universe, where Dunbar was elected in the end of the day?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий