30 янв. 2017 г.

Sneaky Pete 1×1

Pilot


& Real Pete: You’re a con man.
    Pete: Yes, I’m a confidence man. I give people confidence, they give me their money.

& Pete: ....like a normal son.

& Pete: Hi, Grandma, Grandpa. It’s me... Pete.

& Audrey: We make money by knowing who we can trust and who can’t trust, and I’m sorry, but if that were a strong suit of yours, your kids would have the same color eyes.

& Marjorie: If you can’t get justice, you get revenge.


& Pete: When a liar gets caught in a lie, they don’t come clean. They build a bigger lie.

& Pete: A gambler on the run is still a gambler. We are who we are.

& Pete: Plans that involve running after people and tackling people are never good plans.

& Pete: Have you ever been punched? It hurts.

& Pete: Look, there’s always a better way.

& Julia: Abraham Persikoff, pursuant to the laws of this state and Paragraph 6B of your bail bonds agreement, I am hereby forcibly detaining you. Please, raise your hands.

& Audrey: If I don’t get these out of here tonight, there’s a fox who will. Little bastard coming into our house, staking a claim to what isn’t his. We can’t have that, can we?..

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ Banshee, soft vesrion?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий