1 янв. 2017 г.

Fleabag #1.2

& Fleabag: .... I think my period’s coming.

& Fleabag: Got to think about all the people I can have sex with now. I’m not obsessed with sex, I just can’t stop thinking about it. The performance of it. The awkwardness of it. The drama of it. The moment you realize someone wants your body... Not so much the feeling of it.


& Claire: Listen, I don’t want to know anything about this surprise party, but, if you could just, have it at mine this Friday at 7:30, that’d be great. I can organize it and act surprised but, if you could just... Do you know what, why don’t I just do it? I can organize it, do the food, act surprised, and just take it off your hands. I mean, I can see that you’re busy, so...

& Harry: You will never see me again. I’ll always love you but I just can’t take it any more. I don’t hate you, I’m scared for you.
    Fleabag: He’s going to write that down.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий