2 янв. 2017 г.

Twelve Days of Krampus

Grimm 3×8


"O Christmas Tree,
O Christmas Tree,
How steadfast are your
branches..."

Christmas carol «O Christmas Tree»

& Hans Tavitian: So you are the Royal bastard...
    Renard: Well, I am Royal, and I can be a bastard.

& Sgt. Wu: It’s Christmas. Brings out the worst in people.

& Al, the plumber: Since when was spreading Christmas cheer a crime?

& Rosalee: It’s really... Christmassy.

& Hank: You get a description?
    Sgt. Wu: Well, besides the red suit and the black boots, he looked like something out of, and I quote, «My worst drug-crazed, acid-induced flashback nightmare.»


& Monroe: Oh, boy. That's got to be Krampus. He carries a switch and he beats the kids mercilessly with it.
    Nick: Wesen?
    Monroe: Actually, I'm not really sure. Krampus is like Santa's evil twin. He shows up before Christmas to punish the bad kids.

& Nick: You picking anything up?
    Monroe: I got nothing. Except the smell of fear... On Bud.
    Bud: Hey, I wanna just as much as the rest of you! I’m just not entirely comfortable with the idea that we might encounter the most hideous beast nobody’s ever seen.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий