22 янв. 2017 г.

Creative Solutions for Creative Lives

Mozart in the Jungle 3×9


& Thomas: Well, please carry on, Maestra. Like I’m not here. Just think of me as the ghost that haunts the theater.
    Hailey: Okay. Will do.

& Sara Kazmir: Well, you... You applied for the loan as an individual. And you listed as assets to be held as collateral... Beethoven, Mozart, and T-chai-Tchaikovsky. .... Yeah, I know that one. I like it.
    Tchaikovsky: Oh good. She likes that one. Well, now, it was all worth it.
    Sara Kazmir: But you do understand in terms of a loan agreement, that these are just the names of music composers. They don’t actually have value.

& Sara Kazmir: No credit cards? No mortgage, house, nothing?
    Rodrigo: No, I don’t owe any money to anybody. That seems like I don’t exist, right?


& Hailey: Shawn, we are going...
    Shawn: Hailey, this is a nightmare!
    Hailey: I know it’s a nightmare, it’s a fucking horrible nightmare, and I’m so, so, sorry that you have to dream it with me, but we are going to make something so amazing if you just hang on and follow through.

& Lizzie: We have a saying here in Prague... Stokrát nic umorilo osla. A hundred times and nothing killed the donkey. This reminds me of home...

& Lizzie: You two. Have you kissed her yet?.. No... It’s almost midnight and Communism will be here at 1 am. Come on, what are you waiting for?

& Lizzie: And you, madam? How do you feel about the rise of the proletariat?

& Thomas: In the words of Aristotle... Fuck me, really? Aw, fuck it.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий