28 янв. 2017 г.

Love Handles

Lucifer 2×12


& Lucifer: I see you’ve found my love handles...

& Lucifer: Stalling? Sex? Me?

& Chloe: Lucifer, what the hell are you doing? You know that stuff doesn’t work on me.

& Lucifer: The detective kissed me and I need to know why.

& Dan: Hey.
    Charlotte: Detective.
    Dan: Counselor.
    Lucifer: Douche.
    Dan: Dick.

& Chloe: You are Dee-man69, yeah?
    Lucifer: That’s a very clever play on words, by the way. Was «Nevergetslaid № −1» taken?

& Lucifer: These are the future leaders of America, Detective, engaging in sex, drugs, and lecherous behavior. Makes me proud.


& Linda: I’m not going to tell him this information for you, if that’s what you’re asking.
    Charlotte: What if I say pretty please, hmm?..

& Linda: Look, I understand that you have been... Uh, are the goddess of all creation. You’re very... uh, tall. And most certainly quite powerful. But my loyalties are to my patient, your son. Doctor-Devil confidentiality.

& Charlotte: I said please, right?

& Lucifer: Believe me, there is no winning when you play by a twisted tyrant’s rules.

& Lucifer: When are people going to understand? Thou shalt not negotiate with terrorists!

& Mazikeen: You have bad news to give your son? Suck it up and do it yourself.

& Charlotte: She’s a... miracle.
    Mazikeen: Granny Panties Decker? A miracle? Please!

& Prof. Carlisle: I needed people to understand I’m not a monster, I’m human. You call it biology, call it God, but choice is an illusion.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий